Я думал, что все-таки это лишь мои догадки в плане гусеничной техники с вооружением...
И тут в моей ветке на РСЮниверсе ответил Белый Волк:

"...Hal,

Reminds me that I've been thinking of trying my hand at a Landram/Snowram from the series. You saw a few decent pics in the Original series, and you see them on the flight deck in Galactica a few times, and on the ground in an asteroid mining camp in one episode.

I have found a paper-kit version of them, and may use that as a template if the stills from video don't work out.

This plan is competing with my V-100 'Commando' and the LCM-3 landing craft... too many ideas, and I keep getting sick, dammit!

(latest update: I had another central line replacement after illness over Christmas hols, and then they tell me I have what they called a " Systolic & pre-Diastolic Murmur " caused by a leaky valve. They are gonna have to watch it (repeated ECG/EKG's)... could 'splain why I get out of breath going up stairs, but that's more likely the fragged lungs)

WhiteWolf..."

Смысл всего переводить не буду, а вот первое предложение самое важное: "...мне это напоминает, что я думал о постройке Вездехода из сериала... оригинального сериала..."

Речь идет об оригинальном сериале 1978 года. Мои поиски по инету дали следующие картинки...

Тред на постройку модели РУ 1:10 - http://www.phoxim.de/forum/index.php?topic=9543.125

Здорово, есть реальные вещи... Может еще кто что подскажет...