Страница 1 из 5 123 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 41

Тема: Hooben T 55 build

Трэд Постройки Hooben T 55 build

Good evening fellow tankers
    I live in Sevastopol, Krim. I will start posting about the Hooben T 55 build later this evening. Here is a Hooben factory photo of the T 55.
    I have already started on the kit two days ago, and I have the suspension installed and the transmissions. I have installed short black can motors on the transmissions in place of the stock motors. This will give better power during IR combat.
    Sev

Группа фильтрации Аватар для Thorward
    Вес репутации

Конструктор выглядит пугающе. Пружинки отдельные... какая-то засада

Старшой на раздаче/ ЦСТК Аватар для HAL
    Записей в дневнике
    Вес репутации

Sevoblast, welcome! Thanks for your start.

Для всех коллег отвечу - Sevoblast - это наш коллега из США, он не говорит по русски. И собственно он начал публикацию своего отчета построительству Т-55.

Засады никакой нет. И прежде чем писать "эмоции" и если кто не видел как выглядит кит, можно заглянуть сюда - http://www.d-i-m.su/forum/showthread.php?t=229
    Последний раз редактировалось HAL; 21.11.2010 в 19:48.
    ПОКА ОСТАЮТСЯ ТЕ, КТО ПОМНИТ О ТОМ, ЧТО БЫЛО -
    ВСЕГДА БУДУТ ТЕ, КТО НЕ СМОЖЕТ ПРИНЯТЬ ТОГО, ЧТО МОЖЕТ БЫТЬ..

مدير الخزان

Sorry, gentlemen, Sevastopol has not forgotten how to speak Russian. However, I never had to learn Russian as му wife of course speaks Russian, and fluent English. There is actually quite the gang of Americans and British in the city, and half the people here know Engilsh well so they can communicate with me.
    I have lived in Sevastopol for 5 years now. I build ** tanks here, and have a very good time running them.
    I will post more on the T 55 later this evening, and over the next week will add some articles I have written in the past about 'how to' various upgrades and modifications to tanks.
    Sev
    Последний раз редактировалось HAL; 08.12.2010 в 22:26.

Танковод Аватар для Drago
    Вес репутации

Цитата Сообщение от Thorward Посмотреть сообщение
    Без мануала не въедешь
    может еще и 0,5 пригодиться.

Ждём продолжения

Группа фильтрации Аватар для eklmn
    Вес репутации

Цитата Сообщение от Thorward Посмотреть сообщение
    Вот ты возьми королевского тигра (тамия),я прикупил, там не только пружинки,чего там только нет...Уже забадался ходовую собиратьююю
    Почему не так страшен русский танк,как его пьяный экипаж?

I started the Hooben T 55 build as stated a couple days ago. The suspension goes together quite well. All the suspension parts and supports are cast metal. The metal castings needed very little touch up with light sand paper during installation to аssure smooth operation. The instructions state to install the suspension supports in the hull, and to then аssemble the other parts in to the support in the hull. I found that the systems can be аssembled outside the hull and then bolted in to the hull when complete. The end suspensions on each side have small metal arms going to the shock absorbers, and these of course are аssembled after the main suspension arms are installed.

I also replaced the stock electric motors with a pair of black short can motors with flux rings. These motors give more torque, and also retain speed better when you are in IR combat and loose speed from taking hits. The long black can motors, by the way, will not fit the T 55. They are too long and will not clear the transmissions when bolted in.

Also, I replaced the open needle bearings for the final drive shaft included with the kit with sealed flangelss bearings. An open needle bearing running on a br*** drive shaft will collect every piece of dirt and dust in the oblast, so going with the sealed bearings is a good idea.

More will come in the next day or two on this build. I have started the upper hull details today.
    Последний раз редактировалось HAL; 08.12.2010 в 22:27.

eklmn, here is what your King Tiger suspension should look like when you are completed. It only takes 3 liters to complete.

Группа фильтрации Аватар для silencer
    Записей в дневнике
    Вес репутации

Welcome Bob!

Hope you build a beautiful tank. How about the room inside in comparison to Tam tanks?

По умолчанию T 55

Vocation has kept me quite busy lately, but I found the time to work some more on the T 55. Also, in another day or two I will have the complete electronics system in Sevastopol, and I will test it for sound and operation. Once approved, I will post photos of the system.

I have been working on the suspension system with two small modifications. One is simply replacing the supplied suspension arm wire clips with 'E' clips. I did not like the way the wire clips looked as far as operation, so I decided to use the 'E' clips. Also, on each end suspension on each side there is a bell crank connected to the shock absorber in the hull side. The bell crank mounting shaft, which moves with the suspension arm, goes through the plastic shock absorber mount. I cut a piece of brаss tube, drilled out the crank shaft hole in the hull, and installed the tube. Now the hull will not be worn by the crank shaft.
    Последний раз редактировалось HAL; 08.12.2010 в 22:23.

Страница 1 из 5 123 ... ПоследняяПоследняя